[Cross-posted on Blue Mass Group.]
While Republican Scott Brown does show up to make dishonest attacks against his opponent, Democrat Elizabeth Warren, and her supporters, Brown has notoriously ducked high-profile events at which voters might question him and attempt to hold him accountable for his real record. Consider:
· Republican Scott Brown ducked the Kennedy Institute debate.
· Republican Scott Brown ducked the Worcester debate.
· Republican Scott Brown ducked the SouthCoast Alliance debate.
· Republican Scott Brown ducked the forum at Roxbury Community College for communities of color.
· Republican Scott Brown ducked the Greater Boston Interfaith Organization forum.
Republican Scott Brown should NOT call himself call himself "The People's Senator" if he refuses to meet with the people. If you agree with that sentiment, please Share the below graphic on Facebook at this link and Re-Tweet the graphic on Twitter at this link.