[Cross-posted on Blue Mass Group.]
Republican Scott Brown stumbled through yet another week of lowlights.
· Republican Scott Brown made opposition to health care reform a centerpiece of his special election campaign in 2009-2010, which is why the Supreme Court's decision on health care reform this week did Brown no favors. So Brown feverishly released statements critical of health care reform. Unfortunately for Massachusetts residents, Brown's statements were clearly misleading.
· Republican Scott Brown has been extremely critical of the medical device tax included as part of health care reform, which is why it was particularly noteworthy to read this must-read letter to the editor of the Boston Globe from the President of a Massachusetts-based medical device firm calling Brown out for "playing politics."
· Republican Scott Brown continued to receive lousy press for his "secret meetings with Kings and Queens" falsehood - and misleading explanation thereof - and that lousy press was helpfully compiled into this YouTube video.
· Desperate to avoid association with a highly unpopular national Republican Party, Republican Scott Brown couldn't say for certain whether or not he was planning on attending the Republican National Convention's coronation of Mitt Romney, or for how long he'd be there. Finally, Brown settled on attending, but without a speaking role to draw more attention to him.
· Speaking of Republican Scott Brown's questionable scheduling, he's still ducking debates! After ducking the Kennedy Institute Debate and the Worcester Debate, he added ducking the South Coast Debate to his record. Again, no clear explanation was given.
· Meanwhile, the only thing that anybody remembers from Republican Scott Brown's appearance this past week on conservative Dan Rea's AM talk radio show is that Brown joined his far-right-wing colleagues, including Jim Inhofe and Jim DeMint, in an unprecedented political attack against the U.S. Attorney General.
To help spread the word about Republican Scott Brown's record, you're encouraged to click on the below graphics and Share them on your Facebook Wall. Take an active role in letting your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers know about Republican Scott Brown's real record.